26 July 2010

VOLUNTEER at the Family History Expo Conference in Sandy, Utah!

Ok, so now you know about the Salt Lake City Family History Expo conference coming to Sandy, Utah on August 27th and 28th. Well, this year I am the volunteer coordinator for this event and         I NEED VOLUNTEERS!   This is a perfect opportunity for you to get involved and still be able to enjoy the conference.

I need volunteers for pre-conference preparation, registration, prize drawing support, and ushering and room monitoring during the scheduled classes.

The great thing is if you volunteer for either Friday or Saturday's events you can attend all the classes you want on the other day for FREE! So take advantage of this great opportunity and contact me on my contact section at the bottom of the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment