07 February 2013

Win a RootsTech Registration!

Here comes RootsTech! And do I have a deal for you!
   I want someone to attend RootsTech next month for FREE!

RootsTech is for EVERYONE! Many of you have taken the leap in the past and enjoyed the experience. This year will provide more speakers, more classes, a 40% bigger Expo Hall where you can visit with all the vendors, and a new Getting Started Track! So there really is something for everyone.

I want to give one of you an opportunity to attend the conference for FREE. All you have to do is go to RootsTech.org, find the Getting Started Schedule, and send me (1) the name of the class and (2) the person teaching the class that you are most interested in, (3) as well as your name. Send the info to me and I will randomly draw the name of the winning person. 

See that CONTACT ME button over on the right column ---------)-  Just click on it and send me your info. I am going to make this a very quick contest so get your entry in quickly. I will draw the winning email on Tuesday, February 12th. 

If you have attended RootsTech in the past or you just cannot attend this year, forward this on to your friends and family. Give someone else the opportunity to attend.
Hope to see you all there!! March 21-23!

No comments:

Post a Comment